This is to inform you that the EKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form is out for 2020/2021 academic session. The management of the institution is inviting candidates who chose the university during JAMB registration to apply for the form. Eligibility, requirements, how to apply and other details concerning EKSU Post UTME/Direct Form have been provided in this post. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article. Be informed that the registration for both post utme and direct entry commenced 8th September 2020.
It is important to note that EKSU will not conduct examination for both UTME and Direct entry candidates. Just register and wait for the school to release their admission list.
Who Is Eligible to Apply for EKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form?
- Candidates who made Ekiti State University their first choice in the 2020 UTME and scored the cut-off mark for their course:
- The EKSU cut-off mark for all courses are:
- Medicine and Surgery – 250
- Nursing – 220
- Law – 200
- Other EKSU Courses – 180
- Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned course may apply for post utme screening into other courses of their choice.
- Candidates who did not choose EKSU and are willing to change to the University and make them first choice are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two sitting in relevant O/level subjects.
- Candidates with awaiting results should not apply for the post utme. They are to apply for the post utme as soon as the results of the O’level examinations are released.
- EKSU will give concession to candidates who have successfully completed her pre-degree programme, in keeping with Senate approval
- Direct entry candidates who have a minimum of lower credit are also eligible to apply.
- EKSU does not accept IJMB for admission.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form
PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT FOR EKSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- Login to eksu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘PAY FOR PUTME’
- Select mode of entry e.g. UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
- Fill in JAMB’s Registration Number.
- Fill in the course you are applying for.
- Fill in your name (Applicant’s name).
- Fill in your phone number (Applicant’s Personal Phone number).
- Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS (Applicant’s Email).
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if email is incorrect.
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g.
- CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card (Master, Visa or Verve card)details to make a payment).
- Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make a payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service).
Note: Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
- Make sure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply for 2020/2021 UTME/DE go back to the www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission and click on ‘start’, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signing up, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2020/2021 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
- The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (A, 1-13 above) for the verification of payment status.
- Attach 1” x 1” of your colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
- EKSU gives the concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: email@example.com on or before Monday, 30th November 2020 failing which their applications for admission will not be considered
Deadline for EKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form Application
30th November 2020
EKSU Mode of Screening.
EKSU Method of Screening for 2020/2021 Session is Online Screening of O’level and UTME Result. By implication, candidates will need to write any POST UTME. At the end of the post utme registration, the screening result will show.