This is to inform you that the EKSU Direct Entry Form is out for the 2022/2023 academic session. The institution’s management invites candidates who chose the university during JAMB registration to apply for the form. Eligibility, requirements, how to use it, and other details concerning EKSU Direct Form have been provided in this post. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
Table of Contents
Who is Eligible to Apply for EKSU Direct Entry Form
- Candidates who made Ekiti State University their first choice in the 2020 UTME and scored the cut-off mark for their course:
- The EKSU cut-off mark for all courses are:
- Medicine and Surgery – 250
- Nursing – 220
- Law – 200
- Other EKSU Courses – 180
- Candidates who scored lower in the courses above may apply for post utme screening into other courses of their choice.
- Candidates who did not choose EKSU and are willing to change to the University and make their first choice are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two sitting in relevant O/level subjects.
- Candidates with awaiting results should not apply for the post utme. They are to apply for the post-utme as soon as the results of the O’level examinations are released.
- EKSU will give concessions to candidates who have completed her pre-degree program, in keeping with Senate approval
- Direct entry candidates with a minimum of lower credit are also eligible to apply.
- EKSU does not accept IJMB for admission.
How to Apply for EKSU Direct Entry Form
- Online Registration and Payment Instructions:
- Visit http://www.eksu.edu.ng/
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry as the Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on the MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make a payment
- Payment can be made online using an ATM Card/Internet banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using a pre-payment slip.
- After payment, return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2022/2023 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Note – New applications will not be submitted once the Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Application Form Portal is closed. So register now while the EKSU direct entry form 2022/2023 is on sale.
Procedures to Apply for Post Utme
- To apply for 2022/2023 UTME/DE, return to www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission, and click ‘start.’ You will be directed to the online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account; MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, and a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successfully signing up, click log in to log on to your dashboard. Applicants must log in using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2022/2023 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting the applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically, and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as their first choice must fill in all their correct information on the form page.
- The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (A, 1-13 above) for the verification of payment status.
- Attach 1” x 1” of your color passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO, and NABTEB.
- After the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit, and print out the completed screening form.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
- EKSU gives the concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: [email protected]
30th April 2023
Is the Ekiti State University direct entry form available?
Ekiti State University’s (EKSU) application forms for the 2022–2023 academic year’s post-UTME and Direct Entrance screening are already available.
Does EKSU accept direct entry?
Candidates for direct entry must acquire the EKSU Direct Entry form from both the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and the EKSU Portal. A National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), or any Advanced Level Certificate with a least Merit Pass.
What are the tuition costs for EKSU direct entry?
The Ekiti State University’s current tuition ranges from 170,000 to 171,000 for new students and 56,000 to 61,500 for returning students. You must verify the departmental fees for new students on the school’s official website.
Does Ekiti State University accept direct entry with lower credit?
DE Candidates for EKSU admission must have earned at least an Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Candidates with lower credit scores should forget about it because they won’t be admitted. Moreover, Distinction candidates stand a stronger probability than the others.
- UNIJOS Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 Academic Session Is Out
- UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission List for 2022/2023 is Out.
- KSU Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 Session is Out
- BUK Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 Session Is Out