Do you want to study in one of the prestigious universities in Australia or New Zealand? If yes, this is your opportunity to apply for Capstone Editing Research funding for Honours Students.
The Capstone Editing Company is welcoming candidates to become a part of the Research funding for Honours Students for the academic year.
The funding program is open for those candidates who must be enrolled in an Honours program at an Australian or New Zealand university.
This scholarship is aimed at providing students with the financial resources they need to produce original, high-quality research when completing their Honours degree.
The Capstone editing is Australia’s premier academic editing company whose services are is built on ensuring the highest possible quality of editing and providing an exceptional standard of client support.
Capstone Editing Company
Worth of Scholarship
Number of Awards
Domestic or international students
Australia or New Zealand
- Applications are open to students of all nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for Honours program in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be enrolled in an Honours program at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- You can be studying internally or externally.
- You can be a domestic or international student.
- The grant is primarily for full-time students. If you are studying part time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate career commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from
The Capstone Editing Research funding for Honours Students is awarded on the basis of both academic merit and financial need. The award value is A$3,000.
How to Apply for Capstone Editing Research funding
- To apply for the award, students are advised to take part in the Postgraduate coursework degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the application form.
- Applicants need to upload all the required supporting documents within the given application form.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.