All applicants for 2020/2021 National Diploma and B.Sc Edu. Full-time admission is hereby notified that the Online Post UTME aptitude test will start on Tuesday 16 March and end on Monday 22 March 2021.
Candidates who selected Yaba College of Technology as their first choice institution and obtained 150 for Full-time National Diploma (ND) and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 level) in connection with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is eligible for the online aptitude test. All candidates must be no less than 16 years old by October 2020.
Candidates are required to log in using the link below with your UTME number as username and in lower case as password. https://proctee.webtest.ng/exam/yabatech
The duration of the test will be 30 minutes.
1. It is a competitive qualification test. Candidates must therefore behave accordingly. Candidates are advised to prepare adequately before starting the test.
Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
Candidates must be monitored and admitted remotely during the aptitude test.
4. Candidates will be required to take the test using a computer with a webcam and microphone-enabled device. (For optimal experience, the use of cell phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
5. The aptitude test lasts 30 minutes. The time starts counting immediately, click the start button and continue counting, even if you log out before 30 minutes expire.
Candidates are prohibited from covering their webcams during the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate clearly and distinctly at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
7. The use of a face mask, face masks or anything covering the face during the test is prohibited.
8. During the 30 minutes. aptitude test, candidates may not leave his / her position.
9. During the aptitude test, you may not click outside the exam page, ie you may not leave the test page for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer. Deviation from the test sheet may result in disqualification.
10. No one may be with the candidate during the test period, not even family members. Candidate is disqualified if someone is seen around him / her during the test.
11. If the candidates do not have more time, your skills test will be submitted automatically.
For assistance before and during the test, candidates should visit the College website: www.yabatech.edu.ng. or contact the following telephone numbers 09058702877, 07043359831 or e-mail: [email protected]