The University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships for students has commenced for the 2020/2021 academic session. Students who are suitably qualified are hereby invited to apply for this honorary award. Check for eligibility, requirement, how to apply and other details in this article.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
University of Warwick, UK
Field of study
Ph.D. program in any discipline offered at Warwick
Number of Scholarships
Worth of Scholarship
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2020 will include both of the following:
• The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
• A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,239 for full-time award holders in 2020/21, expected to be confirmed February 2020)
Students classified as ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes
Duration of Scholarship
• Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
• Applicants for Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a Ph.D. at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2020;
• Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/Ph.D. at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
• Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
• Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
• Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
16 Jan 2020 (annual)
The course starts in October 2020
How to Apply
To apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship you will need to click on the ‘Apply Here’ link on the official scholarship page. The deadline for applications is is 23:59 pm (GMT) on Thursday, 16 January 2020.
It is important to read the Guidance Notes for Applicants and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/dc/schols_fund/scholarships_and_funding/chancellors_int
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE