While we are approaching the end of the year, many students have been asking when the UNN Post Utme Form will be out. Well, in this article, we will not only tell you when the post UTME screening form will be out, rather all information you may need concerning the UNN post UTME form shall be provided to you.
Are you one of those students who are asking questions like: After JAMB, what next? when is the date for UNN Post UTME Screening exam? and similar questions. I want to let you know these answers have been provided for you. Therefore, read through this article and digest every info provided in it.
After JAMB, What Next?
Just as the saying; the best time to repair your roof is when the sun is shining. Take note that this year’s post-UTME result will pose a different problem to candidates, especially all candidates who did not score up to 180 generally because of the increasing number of students who are seeking for admission.
What is more important to read before getting admitted? Personally and to all successful candidates, we know that the best material you should be reading now, is the UNN past questions and answers. Proceed and make sure that you solved every year’s past question.
Are you among those students who think that playing video games, engaging in paid work, attending parties are many but few things to do after writing JAMB? I am not trying to tell you that you shouldn’t have or not to make money. All I want to remind you is you should not forget that post UTME is by the corner while enjoying life. Almost all Universities in Nigeria conduct screening exams in order to determine students who are of the best fit for their institution. Having said that, it is important to note that you should be getting ready for your PUTME exam at your chosen university.
Candidates Who Are Eligible For UNN Post UTME Form for 2020/2021
There are some factors being considered before you can apply for the UNN post UTME for. Those factors have are listed below. So, do well to check them out so you will know your eligibility status before proceeding to purchase your form.
- Firstly, to be considered eligible for the UNN post UTME screening form, you must score nothing less than 180 in your JAMB.
- For blind students, 120 is the minimum score for you.
- And finally, you must have at least five credits in your O’level results which include the use of English
You can check out JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities, 2020
UNN Post UTME Form Requirements
Here are some documents that you need to upload while applying for the University of Nigeria Nsukka screening form;
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government ID
- First School Leaving Cert
- JAMB Result Slip
- O’Level Result
- O’Level Result 2( This is for those who had more than one sitting)
How Much is UNN Post UTME Screening Form?
As directed by JAMB, the University of Nigeria Nsukka post UTME form is sold at 2000 naira. This payment can either be made online or at any commercial bank. It is also important to note that bank charges apply for those who would prefer to pay via banks.
How To Apply For UNN Post UTME Form
Here are the guidelines to follow after purchasing your post UTME form. A reminder that you don’t have to pay more than 2000 naira for the form, except in the case of bank charge.
To apply for the University of Nigeria Nsukka Post UTME Form:
- Firstly, visit the university portal at www.unn.edu.ng
- Then click on the “UNN PORTAL” which is displayed on the top right corner
- Once this page opens, click on the PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Now, you will have to select the application form based on the year under review i.e 2020/2021
- Next is to enter your JAMB reg number in the space provided
- Then, print your invoice
- Proceed to make your payment after generating your invoice or rush to the bank to make your payment.
- After payment, login again by entering your reg number
- You should now enter your biodata like name, date of birth etc
UNN Post UTME Screening Exam Date
The University of Nigeria Nsukka post UTME screening date has not been announced yet. This page will be updated once the form is out. Hence, click on the ALLOW icon on the notification button to be the first to be notified once this page is updated.
Don’t forget to print your acknowledgment slip cos you will have to present it on the day of your screening. I hope this was helpful. Got any questions? go ahead and drop them in the comment section. Also, share this to pass the info across.
For more info visit www.unn.edu.ng
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by cLicking HERE