Founded in March 1886, The University of Wyoming is a public land-grant research university based in Laramie, Wyoming. It offers nearly 200 areas of study, including graduate programs in the fields of business, law, engineering, and education. While studying at this university, the students will be given support from the university teachers in building a bright future and making their dreams come true.
To Stay Updated, Click Here To Join Our Telegram Group
University of Wyoming
The United States of America
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Worth of Scholarship
Number of Awards
This scholarship is available for International
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Human-Machine Interaction and Biomedical Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a MSc (preferred) or BSc in electrical engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, or similar fields
- They should be currently legally in the United States
How to Apply for Fully-funded International PhD Scholarships at the University of Wyoming
- How to Apply: Interested applicants who want to apply for the position, they should contact Dr. Novak directly at dnovak1-at-uwyo.edu for the application process.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to provide pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If the aspirant’s national language is not English, so they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
I also recommended that you check out Fordham University Undergraduate International Scholarship, USA
Benefits of Fully-funded International PhD Scholarships at the University of Wyoming
The University of Wyoming will cover tuition-fee and health insurance plus a monthly stipend (including summers) for the year 2020/21.