We are glad to let you know about the University of Surrey Fully-funded PhD Studentship is currently ongoing. This golden funding opportunity is available to outstanding UK/EU students. This program aims to provide full tuition fees for eligible students who are going to take part in Ph.D degree for three years at the University of Surrey. So, be ready.
Want to study in Australia? then check out International PhD Scholarship in Artificial Photosynthesis, Australia
The University of Surrey is a comprehensive community of creative and passionate people. It is a research-intensive higher education institution educating students since 1966. It is situated in a unique and beautiful location in Guildford, England. The University has a quite good reputation for its teaching excellence. It offers a good range of courses for both local and overseas applicants and allows them to change the world through their studies.
The deadline for this scholarship is August 7, 2020
University of Surrey
This scholarship will take place in the UK
Worth of Scholarship
While on this page, don’t hesitate to check out Temple University Merit Scholarship for International Students in the USA
Number of Awards
The number of this award is not specified
UK and EU Students
For More Info, Click Here To Join Our Telegram Group.
Eligibility for University of Surrey Fully-funded PhD Studentship
- The countries that are eligible for this studentship are citizens of the UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Advancing knowledge of Autism in rare genetic syndromes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have at least a high 2.1 bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a related field, or on track to be awarded such a degree before 1 October 2020
- Candidates should have at least a high 2.1 grade in a research-based dissertation conducted as part of an undergraduate degree, or equivalent research experience (e.g. through volunteering with a research team)
- A strong interest in research and a high level of motivation to develop research ideas
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Some knowledge of statistics and a willingness to learn more advanced methods
How to Apply for University of Surrey Fully-funded PhD Studentship
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport and two academic reference letters must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will be required to have an IELTS Academic of 6.5 or above (or equivalent), with no sub-test score below 6.
The University of Surrey will provide full UK/EU tuition fee plus stipend at £15,285 p.a. (2020/2021).
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE