The University of Sheffield, UK offers 50 merit scholarships to students from Africa and other developing countries for undergraduate studies at the University.
Exchange value: Bursary covers 50% of school fees through undergraduate studies
- The deadline for bursary applications is 13:00 (UK time) on Monday 17 May 2021.
- Scholarship results will be announced on Friday 4 June 2021 at 16:00 (UK time).
Suitable countries: International (preferably students from developing regions)
To take to (country): United Kingdom
Scholarship type: Undergraduate
- Your program should start in September 2020 at the University of Sheffield.
- You must receive an offer for a course that is fully studied at the University of Sheffield. All undergraduate courses are eligible with the exception of Medicine (A100 / A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- For tuition fee purposes, you must be self-financed and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fees.
- You may not be a sponsored student *.
- You must complete a degree program at the University of Sheffield in year 1 or 2.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarships.
Selection criteria: It is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful. A panel of senior staff members will select the strongest applications and will look for the following:
- Applicants have given a clear reason to apply for a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Candidates clearly articulated future ambitions, these goals are related to the degree for which they applied.
- Applicant has a strong academic profile.
Number of awards: 50
How to apply: Interested parties must first apply for admission before applying for the scholarship. Visit this link to apply for admission: https://www.ucas.com/students
After you have applied for admission, you can further apply for the scholarship via this link: https://finance.ssid.shef.ac.uk/users/sign_in
You must register using the registration details created during the admission application in the school.
Visit the website for more information official study page.