UNIPORT Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session |1st – Final Batch
The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT admission lists for 2020/2021 academic sessions are out on the university’s portal. The released UNIPORT admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Also, Check out: UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2020/2021 | How To Apply
HOW TO CHECK 2020/2021 UNIPORT ADMISSION LIST
- Go to the UNIPORT admission status checking portal at https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/admissionacceptance.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the search icon to access your UNIPORT admission offer.
NOTE: if admitted, make sure you accept your admission offer.
You can also access the list in batches via the links below:
- Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2020 need not proceed with Registration.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so or the admission will be withdrawn.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted should, therefore, upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT center.
- Admission is still in progress
- All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on the JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on the JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your UNIPORT admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Congratulations to those who have been admitted into the University of Portharcourt
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE