We understand that most of you have been waiting to hear that the UNILAG Post UTME Form is out. Well, that is exactly what is contained in this article. As a result, some ask questions like: After JAMB, what next? How can I get UNILAG post UTME form? How much is UNILAG post UTME admission form? and the likes. Without much ado, we have provided answers to the above question and many more. Hence, stick around while we walk you round this piece of writing.
After JAMB, What Next?
Just as the saying; the best time to repair your roof is when the sun is shining. Take note that this year’s post-UTME result will pose a different problem to candidates, especially all candidates who did not score up to 200 generally because of the increasing number of students who are seeking for admission (Except you’re going to A Private University or Polytechnic).
What is more important to read before getting admitted? Personally and to all successful candidates, we know that the best material you should be reading now, is the UNILAG past questions and answers. Proceed and make sure that you solved every year’s past question.
Many students feel that playing video games, engaging in paid work, attending parties are many but few things to do after writing JAMB. Well, while enjoying life after writing JAMB, it is very important to note that post UTMe is by the corner.
Almost all Universities in Nigeria conduct screening exam in order to determine students who are of best fit for their institution. Having said that, it is important to note that you should be getting ready for your PUTME exam at your chosen university.
Who is Eligible for UNILAG Post UTME?
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form And Screening Fee
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment invoice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
The UNILAG Post UTME form and exam date has not been announced yet. This page will be updated once the form is announced. Therefore, click on the ALLOW icon on the notification to stay updated and be the first to be notified.
For enquiries, reach out at email@example.com. Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications. Also, note that the University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by cLicking HERE