This is to let you know that the University of Ibadan (UI) Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session is out. Following the release of her post UTME screening result, the management has released the University of Ibadan Admission List.
Candidates who chose the University of Ibadan as the first choice and sat for their PUTME can now proceed to the school’s official website (link below) to check for their admission status.
Below are the procedures in checking the University of Ibadan admission status. So, carefully read through as we guide you on how to check your admission status.
Have you checked out JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities
How to Check the University of Ibadan Admission list
To check your admission status on the University of Ibadan official portal:
- first, you have to visit the portal at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/. as shown below
- Now, type in your password and username in order to check your admission status.
Admitted into the University of Ibadan? Congratulations.
Now, login to the JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission on CAPS. NOTE THAT you are to do this within 72 hours.
How to Check the UI Admission List on JAMB Portal
For those who could not check their admission status via the school’s portal, here is an alternative for you to do so.
Remember that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
1. To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
2. Then proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
3. Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
4. Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
5. Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your UI admission status.
Congratulations once again for those whose names appear on the University of Ibadan Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic session. We wish you the very best educational journey as an undergraduate