The University of Essex holds a reputation for being one of the most internationally diverse universities in the world. The university offers employment too in various fields, like research, hospitality services, administrative and managerial. The university offers world-leading academics in a supportive and research-intensive environment. Here students have many opportunities for pursuing short-term courses in different specialized fields.
Join Our Telegram Channel For Scholarship Updates By Clicking HERE
August 17, 2020
University of Essex
the award can be taken in the UK
School of Philosophy and Art History
Worth of Scholarship
Number of Awards
I also recommend you read International Dean’s Full funding for Life and Medical Sciences in the UK
This program is available for International students
Eligibility for Eleonore Koch Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Student from Latin America
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MA in Art History and Theory
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have received a conditional firm or unconditional firm offer to study full-time MA Art History and Theory at the University of Essex starting in the academic year 2020/21.
How to Apply for Eleonore Koch Scholarship
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, students must take admission in a master’s degree program at the University of Essex. After that, applicants must compile the required documents, including the completed application form, and email them to spahsm-at-essex.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to provide the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefits of Eleonore Koch Scholarship
The School of Philosophy and Art History will provide an award amount of £5,000 to the successful candidates.