University of Cambridge
Worth of Scholarship
Number of Awards
Both domestic and international
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Scholarship holder can be a domestic or international student
- Scholarship holders must have registered in an undergraduate programme by the deadline at the University of Cambridge.
How to Apply for the University of Cambridge St. John’s College Nathoo Bursary
- How to Apply: Students will be eligible to apply for this application only after receiving an eligible course offer before the deadline from the University of Cambridge.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must send the following supporting materials with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You will be considered for an undergraduate course by the university if you have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: All the applicants who don’t belong to any English speaking country must provide proof of their proficiency in English. Candidates can take help of one of the following English courses to do so:
- IELTS Academic
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test
- Cambridge English: C2 Proficiency
- Cambridge English: C1 Advanced
- Singapore Integrated Programme (SIP).
Benefits of University of Cambridge St. John’s College Nathoo Bursary
All the successful candidates will be granted the award of £10000 as financial support. This award will help students pay for expenses associated with education.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE