Following the release of Unical’s post UTME screening result, the school management has released the University of Calabar Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session. Candidates who chose the University of Calabar as their first choice and sat for their PUTME can now proceed to the school’s official website (link below) to check their admission status.
Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been given in this article. Therefore, we advise you carefully read through as we guide you through these processes. Actually, there are two ways you can check your admission status on the UNICAL Admission list. Firstly, you can check your admission status via the University’s portal. Another way to check your admission is via JAMB portal. Nevertheless, we have provided you with how to check it using any of those processes. So, stick around as we walk you through those processes.
Have you checked UNIJOS Admission List For 2020/2021 Is Out
How to Check the University of Calabar Admission List
As mentioned before, there are two ways you can check the University of Calabar Admission List. The first is:
How To Check Your Admission Status Via Unical’s Portal
- Firstly, you have to visit the University of Calabar Admission Portal at https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Now, you have to type in your password and username. Then, you click on Login
- Finally, click on the Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNICAL admission status.
Have you been admitted into Unical? Congratulations.
Now, login to the JAMB portal and ACCEPT or REJECT your admission on CAPS. NOTE that you are to do this within 72 hours.
For those who could not check their admission status via the school’s portal, below is an alternative for you to do so.
How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your UNICAL admission status.
Also, check out JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities, 2020
Congratulations once again if your name appears on the University of Calabar Admission List. We wish you the very best educational journey as an undergraduate.
NOTICE: The University of Calabar Admission List for 2020/2021 is NOT out. This page will be updated once the List is out. Therefore, kindly click the ALLOW icon on the notification popup to be the first to be notified.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE