This funding opportunity will be offered to those international students, who have excelled academically, and demonstrate genuine financial hardship.
The University Arts London is a well-known and modern UK-based higher education institution that is ranked second in the world for art and design. It is the largest university of its kind in Europe. It has more than 19,000 students who hail from over 130 countries. It was formed in 2004 and comprises six art and design colleges.
UAL offers a great range of educational programs at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate levels. Here students can also find numerous short courses available in creative subjects, and study abroad opportunities. The university has highly-knowledgeable and dedicated ensuring high-quality teaching and learning.
August 14, 2020
University Arts London
Number of Awards
Eligibility for Gaudio Family Foundation International Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA Fine Art course starting in October 2020
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes
- Applicants must hold an offer to study in the full-time MA Fine Art course at Central Saint Martin’s, UAL starting in October 2020.
How to Apply for Gaudio Family Foundation International Scholarship
- How to Apply: Candidates, who have been admitted successfully in the MA Fine Art course commencing in October 2020 at UAL, can apply for this application by completing an online application form. Please get more information on how to apply through this link.
- Supporting Documents: Apart from the application form, applicants need to send the following accompanying documents:
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Résumé
- Evidence of your household income
- Evidence of medical condition (if applicable)
- Evidence of financial hardship (if applicable)
- An electronic portfolio that must be sent via Dropbox at [email protected] including:
- One PDF document [50MB maximum], which should be an example of what you consider
- A title page with your name and course title
- An introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work, methodology, and inspiration
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled showing the date of production and if relevant, title, size, and materials used in the original piece.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant
- Language Requirement: Applicants can demonstrate their English language proficiency through the IELTS test. However, the university also accepts other qualifications.
The sponsorship will grant the award of £39,835 to 1 international student who meets all the requirements of the University Arts London.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE