Hello, wondering whether the UNIPORT Post UTME Form is out? Wonder no more as we have provided you with every info you will need to know about UNIPORT Post UTME and Direct Entry Form. Well, aside from how to apply for the UNIABUJA Post UTME Form, you can also check out the eligibility, requirements, application deadline and so on. Hence, I’d advise you to stick around while we walk you through this article.
One of the tips to score high in PUTME is studying past questions. Studying past questions boost your chances of scoring high in UNIPORT and other institutions’ PUTME. Hence, what are you waiting for? Get a copy of their past question and start studying.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Firstly, to be considered eligible for the UNIPORT post UTME screening exam, you have to score nothing less than 180 in your JAMB.
- UNIPORT only accepts/admits the first choice, so you need to make the institution as your first choice before applying for post UTME form.
- Candidates who will not turn sixteen (16) years by October 2020 should not bother applying for the form. This is because the University of Port Harcourt only admits students who are sixteen years and above.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest
Friday, 21stAugust, 2020.
- And finally, you must have at least five credits in your O’level results such as WAEC, GCE, NECO, and its equivalent which must include the use of English, Mathematics, and three other courses relevant for your aspiring course of study
Required Items for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise
The things that you need while going for your UNIPORT post UTME screening exercise are listed below. To avoid mistakes and possible regrets, we advise that you go through them.
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
While reading this, also check out UNN Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out
While applying for UNIPORT Post UTME Form, Note the following:
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, iPods, Walkman, and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT after the deadline.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
What Is UNIPORT Cut Off Mark?
As mentioned before, the University of Portharcourt cutoff mark is 180. That means, for you to be eligible to apply, you must score 180 and above.
How Much Is UNIPORT Post UTME Form?
Are you eligible for the University of Portharcourt screening exercise? then you are going to pay the sum of two thousand naira(#2000). You can make this payment online or visit any of the commercial banks listed below to make your payment. You must make your payments yourself to avoid stories that touch. The reason is to avoid being scammed or related issues.
Here Are Some Banks You Can Make Your Payment To
- ACCESS BANK PLC
- ECOBANK PLC
- FIDELITY BANK PLC
- FIRST BANK PLC
- UBA PLC
- UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK
Remember that the sum is 2000 and bank charges may apply
How To Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Form
To apply for the University of Port Harcourt Post Form, below are some guidelines you need to follow:
- Firstly, visit the UNIPORT PUTME form port at https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/ and type in your reg number.
- Then, print out Payment Slip and proceed to make your payment at any of the banks listed above.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Date
The closing date for UNIPORT Post-UTME Online Registration is
Friday, 28th August, 2020.
After JAMB, What Next?
Just as the saying; the best time to repair your roof is when the sun is shining. Take note that this year’s post-UTME result will pose different problems to candidates, especially all candidates who did not score up to 180 generally because of the increasing number of students who are seeking for admission.
While reading about the UNIPORT Post UTME Form, also check out JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities, 2020
What is more important to read before getting admitted? Personally and to all successful candidates, we know that the best material you should be reading now, is the UNIPORT past questions and answers. Proceed and make sure that you solve every year’s past questions.
Are you among those students who think that playing video games, engaging in paid work, attending parties are many but few things to do after writing JAMB? I am not trying to tell you that you shouldn’t have fun or try to make money. All I want to remind you is that you should not forget that post UTME is by the corner while enjoying life. Almost all Universities in Nigeria conduct screening exams in order to determine students who are of the best fit for their institution. Having said that, it is important to note that you should be getting ready for your PUTME exam at your chosen university.
Things You Need To Know About UNIPORT
UNIPORT was established in 1975 as University College, Port Harcourt, and was given university status in 977. The University of Port Harcourt was ranked the sixth in Africa and the first in Nigeria by Times Higher Education (THE) in 2015.
For more info, visit www.uniport.edu.ng
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE