You can now apply for the Union Plus Scholarship Program. This scholarship is offered through the Union Plus Education Foundation, which is financed by Union Privilege. The scholarship is open to undergraduate and graduate students of U.S. accredited college, university, community college, technical or trade school.
Union Plus helps the current and retired labour union members and their families to save money and supports them through major milestones, celebrations, and hardships. The Union plus will provide scholarships ranges from $500 to $4,000 for the selected candidate.
About the Union Plus Scholarship Program
Since 1991, the Union Plus Scholarship Program has awarded more than $4.3 million to students of working families who want to begin or continue their post-secondary education.
Over 2,900 families benefit from our commitment to higher education. The Union Plus Scholarship Program is offered through the Union Plus Education Foundation, supported in part by contributions from the provider of the Union Plus Credit Card. (You do not need to be a Union Plus Credit Cardholder to apply for this scholarship.)
Fields of study
Undergraduate and graduate students of U.S. accredited college, university, community college, technical or trade school are eligible. The selection process is very competitive since we receive over 5,000 applications each year.
The scholarship is hosted in the USA.
Check out this international student Scholarship for you
The Applicant must be a citizen of the U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada.
Worth of Scholarship
Applicants will receive a one-time cash award ranging from $500 to $4,000 for study beginning in the fall of 2022.
Number of Scholarship
To be eligible for Union Plus Scholarship 2020, the candidate must fulfill the following requirements:
- Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply.
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher is recommended.
- A committee of impartial post-secondary educators judges the Scholarship applicants.
- Members of participating unions from the U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada.
- The applicant must gain admission into a U.S. accredited college, university, community college, technical or trade school at the time the award is issued. Awardees will use the award for the 2022-2023 school year.
- This is a competitive scholarship. You will need to pass an evaluation test according to academic ability, social awareness, financial need and appreciation of labor.
How to Apply for Union Plus scholarship
To commence the Union Plus Scholarship Program 2020 application, the application needs to follow the mentioned steps;
Review the eligibility criteria.
Create an online account and log in.
Complete and submit your application.
(Note — You may return to your application as many times as needed to complete before the deadline).
the candidate can create an account for the Union Plus Scholarship Program online application, the link is given below:
The UnionPlus Education Foundation Scholarship Program application is due noon (noon, Eastern Time), January 31, each year. Applications reviewed February to May. The foundation will post Award notifications on May 31, and the award winner list online on the first week of June.
Kindly share this post and leave your comment on the comment section below
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU