University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED supplementary post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The management of the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State has commenced the sale of application forms for its supplementary post-UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, the first Nigerian specialized Medical and Health Sciences University, was established in 2014 with the mission of promoting excellence in teaching, research and service delivery in all Health Related Science disciplines. Since its foundation, the University has carved a niche for itself by being one of the few public universities with a stable, uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high quality educational delivery.
UNIMED supplementary Post UTME qualification
- Candidates who made the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2022 UTME and scored 160 and above are eligible for the Post UTME screening. In addition, candidates who have not chosen the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to transfer to the University are also eligible for the selection.
- Candidates must pass five (5) credits at one sitting in relevant O/Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS program and no more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programs in the University
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who have a minimum of 10 marks in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the Basic Medical or Biological Sciences with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry courses.
All courses in faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics need English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Supplementary Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates must apply to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng and take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via an online payment system with VISA or MASTER Card. Note that the VERVE card is not allowed;
- After payment, print payment receipt
- On the Post-UTME portal, click on Application Form to log in with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as the password to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, visit the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng)
Screening schedule and place of examination:
- The Screening Exercise will continue Wednesday, September 28, 2022. The place of examination and modalities will be communicated accordingly to validly registered candidates.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- All candidates are requested to bring the following items to the examination hall:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct Entry Candidates;
- A printed copy of the completed 2022/2023 Admission Screening Slip.
- For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University’s website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an email to [email protected], or call the following telephone numbers: +234 -706-957 -3618, +234-905-826-3636.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Supplementary Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details on admissions to the programs offered by UNIMED can only be obtained from the University’s Administrative Office and from the University’s website, www.unimed.edu.ng.
Also note that valid payments for the purchase of forms can ONLY be made as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone dealing with any individual and/or making payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
RECOMMEND: List of schools whose Post UTME forms are out.