This is to let you know that the UNIMAID Direct Entry Admission List for 2022/2023 academic session is out. This notice is for all DE prospective students of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) guidelines and instructions on how to check your admission status are given below.
How to Check UNIMAID Direct Entry Admission List
Kindly follow the links below to check the names of students admitted into University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) through Direct Entry (DE) for 2022/2023 session.
How to Accept Your Admission on Jamb Caps
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
How To Check UNIMAID Admission List Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your ABU admission status.
The University of Lagos authorities have disclosed that all successfully admitted candidates must visit the JAMB CAPS portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer within two weeks.
While for candidates who registered for the UTME registration with awaiting result (A/R), they should ensure that they immediately visit the nearest Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre and upload their O’Level results on the JAMB website before it’s too late.
Congratulations to candidates who made it to the UNIMAID for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Info: If you found this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below this article. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share-buttons above!!!. | Follow us on Twitter @Shoreloop. | Like us on Facebook.