Have you applied for Unilever Nigeria Internship Recruitment? Well, if your answer was NO, then this is an opportunity for you to do so. Every detail you will need concerning this internship has been provided in this article and we will walk you through to ensure your application is successful.
About Unilever Nigeria Plc Internship Recruitment 2020
Unilever is a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products every day!
Unilever Leadership Internship Programme – Customer Development
- Primarily to ensure availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels.
- Support Territory Managers to ensure improved penetration through GT Channels
- Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level
- Manages Distributor sales resources
- Ensures KD profitability
- Ensures implementation of trade promotions at POS
- Handles KD and Customers complaints at KD level
- Responsible for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level
- Drives sales target within the assigned territory
- Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
- Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third-party contractors within the territory
Critical Success Factors for the Job
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and Relationship Management skills
- Organizational awareness
- Coaching skills
- IT skills- Excel, PowerPoint
- Has to be a thinker and a doer
- Graduate – University or Polytechnic
- 0-12 months experience, preferably in sales
- FMCG experience is desirable
- Interest in data analysis
- Supply Chain (Logistics & Customer Facing teams), CD Operations, Trade Category Management, Customer Marketing, CD Finance teams, HR Business Partner.
- The nature of this contact ranges from persuading, negotiating, holding the people accountable and exchange of information.
- Key Distributors, third party service providers, and local governing council depending on territory.
- The nature of this contact is the third party and it involves negotiating, influencing and training.
Freedom to Act:
- What level of freedom is required to change the work process and apply discretion?
- Is the role-holder responsible for coordinating the work activities of others?
How To Apply Unilever Nigeria Plc Internship Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
20th March 2020
ALSO, APPLY FOR