Unilever Leadership Internship Program for Nigerian Graduates is an opportunity that is offered to young Nigerian graduates annually. All details about this internship programme have been clearly outlined in this article. So, read through as we walk you through this article.
Unilever is honoured to announce internship opportunities at their Nigerian location for recent graduates who will be willing to gain industrial experience and enjoy the company’s working environment. Applications are invited from recent graduates.
The internship, primarily, is to ensure availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels. Support Territory Managers to ensure improved penetration through GT Channels.
Unilever Leadership Internship Programme – Customer Development.
Graduate (NYSC) Internship.
Program Basic Qualification
This is also for you Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) Undergraduate Internship Program
- Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level
- Manages Distributor sales resources
- Ensures KD profitability
- Ensures implementation of trade promotions at POS
- Handles KD and Customers complaints at KD level
- Responsible for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level
- Drives sales target within the assigned territory
- Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
- Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third party contractors within the territory
- Graduate – University or Polytechnic
- 0-12 months experience, preferably in sales
- FMCG experience is desirable
- Interest in data analysis
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and Relationship Management skills
- Organizational awareness
- Coaching skills
- IT skills- Excel, PowerPoint
- Has to be a thinker and a doer
How To Apply for Unilever Leadership Internship Program
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply:
Don’t keep this just to yourself, share for others to benefit.
Got any questions or suggestions? Kindly use the comment box below
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE