the University of Lagos would like to inform all prospective candidates for direct admission that online registration for the 2020/2021 direct access starts from Monday, 15de until Friday, 26de March 2021.
Applicants must submit copies of their JAMB Direct Entry application forms and papers to the Admissions Office before or before Friday 2nd April 2021. Note that applicants with pending results should not apply.
Procedure for online registration
Qualifying candidates must report to the University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng and take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click Direct Entry (DE) Application
- Log in with JAMB registration number as username and surname in lower case as password.
- Generate and print payment advice
- Continue to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online.
- Return to the university portal to complete the screening form
- Upload O’Level and A’Level results (First Degree, HND, OND, SDA, JUPEB, Cambridge A’Level, NCE, NFLV DIP, MUSON DIP, ABRSM, Trinity College London, Baccalaureate, DELF / DALF)
- Print e-registration slip for direct import
Screening fee – ₦ 2000
COMMENT: Candidates who have made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 Direct Entry (DE) application are eligible for selection. Candidates must also hold five (5) credit certificates at one sitting in relevant O’level subjects, including English language and mathematics.
Candidates who were not yet sixteen (16) years old on 31 October 2020 are not eligible and do not have to apply.
Candidates who do not participate in the Online Screening will not be considered for admission.
Alumni of the University whose admission has been withdrawn due to poor academic performance or absence status, may re-apply on condition that the new admission for a new program / course is different from the previous program / course.
Students who are expelled from the University cannot be offered new admission.
The University has no tolerance for drug abuse and therefore withdraws the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use when the University takes the test, either before or after registration.
Further information can be obtained by e-mail: [email protected] and the following telephone numbers: 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the guidelines and get the necessary explanations.
Ọladẹjọ Azeez, Esq.
Registrar and Secretary of the Board