This is to let you know that the UNIJOS Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Following the statement released by the management of the institution, students can now apply for the University of Jos Post UTME Form. Details, procedures, eligibility, requirements, how to apply and every other you need to know concerning the UNIJOS Post UTME form have been provided for you in this post. So, kindly read as we walk you through this article.
First, let’s talk about the price of the UNIJOS PUTME Form;
How Much is UNIJOS Post UTME Form?
To apply for the PUTME form, students should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Eligibility for the University Of Jos Post UTME
- Candidates who made the University of Jos as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age.
UNIJOS Admission Screening Details
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification. Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programs that they have chosen.
The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/
The UNIJOS Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session commences on the 17th of September, 2020 till further notice
Students Are Advised To Do The Following After Payment
- Visit University of Jos Portal https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ for the registration procedure
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
- Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you to continue your registration
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and other information as required
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
- Print Pre-Admission Screening slips and keep it for further processing.
UNIJOS Cut Off Mark for Different Faculties
|S/N||COURSES IN THE FACULTY OF:||CUT-OFF POINT|
|1.||Faculty of Agriculture
a. Agricultural Science
|2.||Faculty of Arts
a. All Programmes
|3.||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
|4.||Faculty of Clinical Sciences
a. Medicine and Surgery
|5.||Faculty of Dental Sciences
|6.||Faculty of Education
a. All Programmes
|7.||Faculty of Engineering
a. Civil Engineering
b. Electrical Electronics Engineering
c. Mechanical Engineering
d. Mining Engineering
|8.||Faculty of Environmental Sciences
b. All other Programmes
|9.||Faculty of Health Science and Technology
a. Nursing Sciences
b. Medical Laboratory Science
|10.||Faculty of Law
|11.||Faculty of Management Sciences
b. Business Administration
c. All other Programmes
|12.||Faculty of Natural Sciences
a. Computer Science
b. All other Programmes
|13.||Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
|14.||Faculty of Social Sciences
d. All other Programmes
|15.||Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
a. Veterinary Medicine
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME Form
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Visit the University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Click on PROGRAMME
- Click on UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click Get Started
- The Candidate will be prompted to select and confirm an easy to remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email
- The Candidate should accordingly login into their email and click the confirmation link
- The candidate is taken to the login page and continue his/her Screening registration
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Login
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- The candidate is taken to their personalised dashboard
- Click on Pay Screening Charge
- Select the payment option (card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
- Upon Successful payment, the user is returned to their dashboard
- Enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
- Click Finish
- Print the Screening Registration Slip
- Log out and await further communication from the University
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ level results. All candidates, therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
- All candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ level examination results.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission.