Hey! Scholar, wondering whether the UNIJOS Admission list is out? wonder no more as we are here to provide you with everything you need to know about the Unijos Admission list. In this post, we will provide you with everything you will need to know about the list. Therefore, relax as we walk you through the details in this article.
UNIJOS is an acronym for the University of Jos, located in the beautiful city of Jos, Plateau state. The University of Jos is ranked among the top 20 best institutions in Nigeria.
All the candidates who participated in the University of Jos (UNIJOS) 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise are advised to now check their admission status online.
LIST OF COURSES OFFERED IN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI(FUTO)
How To Check the University of Jos Admission List.
Below are instructions on how to check your admission status:
- Go to the UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.
Are you successfully admitted? You are to proceed with registration immediately
Candidates are also advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your UNIJOS admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIJOS admission status.
We wish you the best of luck and congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIJOS admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
NOTE the UNIJOS admission list for 2020/2021 is not yet released.
Kindly share this post using the share icons below and do not forget to stay in touch with us by leaving a comment on the comment box below.