UNICEF Internship Programme 2020
The UNICEF Internship Programme is annually conducted to provide opportunities for students who are from a country member of the United Nations. It helps students to acquire some skills and experiences in different fields of life.
UNICEF is active in various functional areas related to its mandate, which can be categorized into three main pillars: Programme and Policy, External Relations and Operations. Internships are offered depending on the needs and capacity of offices to receive and supervise interns.
Also, Apply for CLARENDON FUND SCHOLARSHIP AT UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD
The UNICEF Internship Programme is organised by the United Nations Children’s Fund
Number of Awards
Mode of Application
The duration of the UNICEF Internship Program varies
Eligibility for UNICEF Internship Program
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD degree programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to is required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in any UNICEF office; and
- Have no other relatives in the line of authority which you will report to.
- Individuals must demonstrate excellent academic performance through recent university or institution records.
- Additional consideration will be given to any past professional experience.
- Interns will be paid a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses and a one-time lump sum as a contribution towards travel and visa costs if applicable, subject to availability of funding.
Benefits of Unicef Internship Programme
Internships at UNICEF can be unpaid or paid, subject to funds availability. Regardless of the Internship payment modality, all successful applicants are expected to make their own arrangements for travel, lodging and living expenses during the internship period. In case you are selected to an unpaid internship with UNICEF, there are a number of resources for supporting internships
How to Apply for UNICEF Internship Programme.
All applications must be submitted through the online e-recruitment system. To apply for an internship, open the UNICEF internship advertisement page and click on the “Apply” button found at the bottom.
AUTHOR’S RECOMMENDATION FOR YOU
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE