University of Benin Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 | How To Apply
This is to let you know that the UNIBEN Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The management of the university is inviting candidates who chose the UNIBEN as their first choice during JAMB registration to apply for the post UTME form now. Below are the guidelines, procedures, eligibility and other info you will need concerning the UNIBEN Post UTME Form. Hence, stick around. Registration for the started on the 17th of August 2020. Read along to know the deadline for registration.
Who is Eligible to Apply for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise?
Only Candidates who choose UNIBEN as their first choice and scored a minimum of 200 in UTME are eligible to purchase the form.
What is UNIBEN Cut off Mark?
The University of Benin cut off mark is 200
Read Also UNIBEN Admission List Is Out
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form
The official cost for the UNIBEN post utme form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Application and select WAEUP Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date (16th November 2020) to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
When is the Deadline for UNIBEN Post UTME Form Registration?
The deadline is 10th November 2020
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Test
The UNIBEN Post UTME Screening test will take place between Monday 23rd November 2020 and Tuesday 8th December 2020. The venue for the screening is Ugbowo Campus of the University. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule and Details.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
Candidates should go back on-line on 16th November 2020 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
Candidates are to come to their screening centres with the following:
- NCDC PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL SIZED HAND SANITIZERS.
- Acknowledgement slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
- GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE