Hello, wondering whether the UNIABUJA Post UTME 2022/2023 is out? Wonder no more as we have provided you with every info you will need to know about UNIABUJA Post UTME and Direct Entry Form.
Well, aside from how to apply for the UNIABUJA Post UTME and Direct Entry Form, you can also check out the eligibility, requirements, application deadline and so on. Hence, I’d advise you to stick around while we walk you through this article.
UNIABUJA Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
There are some factors that are considered before you can apply for the University of Abuja post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form. Those factors have been listed below. So, do well to check them out so you will know your eligibility status before proceeding to purchase your form.
- Firstly, to be considered eligible for the UNIABUJA post UTME screening form, you have to score nothing less than 180 in your JAMB.
- Secondly, to be considered for admission into UNIABUJA you must either take the 2022/2023 post UTME exams or you purchase a Direct Entry Form.
- Also, UNIABUJA only accepts the first choice, so you need to make the institution as your first choice.
- And finally, you must have at least five credits in your O’level results which include the use of English
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
How Much Is UNIABUJA Post UTME Form?
The University of Abuja post UTME screening form is sold for just 2000 naira only. The method of payment remains through Remitta Platform. We shall show you a step by step guide to achieving that.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME And Direct Entry Form
1. Firstly, visit the university form portal at http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/putme
2. Then, click on the undergraduate link on the left panel
3.Thirdly, enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on“Get details”
4. Complete the basic information page. Ensure that you enter a valid phone number and email address. Click on next
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit or rush to the nearest bank and make your payment
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard”
11. Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
12. Ensure you print the completed registration form, payment receipt, and exam schedule
Deadline For Application
Candidates who sat for the 2022/2023 UTME and chose the University of Abuja as their first choice are invited for a Post UTME Screening online.
Things You May Need To Know About UNIABUJA
As an aspirant, knowing about your school is vital as it will help you to adapt faster to your new environment. Also, we understand that one of the reasons many students opt for UNIABUJA is because of its location. Located in the country’s capital, the university provides a high level of security and exposure to students. Another interesting thing about this university is that it has two campuses where the students live. Those campuses are:
- mini campus: this mini campus is located at Gwagwalada which is an area council in Abuja.
- Permanent site: the Permanent campus is located along Kaduna – Lokoja road and measures about 11,800 heaters. The Permanent site is home to the Faculties of Arts, Science, Management Science Veterinary medicine, Agriculture and Engineering with the College of medicine, and contains the university senate and other administrative buildings. The mini campus is still the temporary location to the Faculties of education, social science, and law.
You can also visit the university’s website at uniabuja.edu.ng