How to Check the University of UNIABUJA Admission List
- Go to UNIABUJA admission portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Login to Dashboard’ button to access your UNIABUJA 2019/2020 admission status.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
How To Print UNIABUJA Admission Letter 2022/2023
Here are the guidelines to follow on how to print UNIABUJA admission letter, if you have been offer admission into University Of Abuja and you have been looking for how to print your admission letter just follow the procedure listed below:
- Pay your acceptance fee
- After the successful payment, a pop-up page will show up that, “Transaction Successful”
- Go back to the main menu
- Click on Print Admission List
- Connect a printing machine to the system
- Press ctrl P on your keyboard, or click on print on your system
- If you are using mobile phone download the admission letter in PDF and visit any nearest cyber cafe to print.
Kindly share this post using the share icons below and leave a comment in the comment box.
University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session
IMSU Admission List For 2022/2023 | How To Check Admission Status
Abia State University (ABSU) Admission List Is Out for 2022/2023 Academic Session [1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Batch]