University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) school of nursing entrance examination for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing Basic Nursing Program during the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the dates for the entrance examination .
UITH School of Nursing Entrance Examination
UITH School of Nursing entrance examination and interview/screening is scheduled as follows:
- Date: Thursday 8 to Saturday 10 September 2022
- Venue: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin
- Time: 08:00 every day
Candidates must check the hospital website from 1 September 2022 for the guidelines, schedule and instructions for conducting the examination.
More details on https://www.uithilorin.org.ng/index.
Guidelines for Conducting UITH School of Nursing Entrance Examination
- Candidates must arrive at the School Complex at the scheduled time.
- Candidates must enter through the second gate of the School Complex adjacent to 2nd ECWA Church, Amilegbe, Ilorin.
- Candidates must be formally/properly dressed for the examination.
- Candidates will undergo security check at the second gate before entering the School Complex. Therefore, the use of mobile phones, bags, wristwatch, calculator, ATM card and any other electronic devices will not be allowed in the examination room.
- Applicants must be COVID-19 compliant by wearing their nasal mask/sanitizer.
- No parent or guardian will be allowed in the School Complex.
- Vehicles of parents or candidates will not be allowed access to the school premises.
- Applicants must abide by all rules of engagement on and off school grounds.
- To be admitted to the venue of the examination, candidates must provide the summary page printed after completing the application form on the hospital website and a photocopy of Remita payment of N10,000.00 application fee.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified via SMS and invited for the Oral Interview/Screening of Original Certificates (O’level Certificate/Printout and Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age) on Monday, 12 September, 2022.
For further inquiries contact the following:
- 09016428765 – Principal
- 08033701842 – Registrar (WHATSAPP ONLY)
- The school does not sell past papers, nor does it do any form of exam coaching.
- The school does not act through any agent for admission.
- No pending result will be accepted during the interview.