This is to let you know that the UBTH School of Midwifery Admission Form for 2022/2023 academic session is out. Applications are invited from the general public for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School of Midwifery, Benin City for the 2022/2023 academic session. Eligibility, how to apply and every other about UBTH School of Midwifery Admission Form has been provided in this post. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
UBTH School of Midwifery Admission Entry Qualifications.
You must possess the following qualification to apply for the UBTH Eighteen (18) months Midwifery Programme.
- Five (5) CREDITS in WASC/SSCE/NECO in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
- Be a Registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Three (3) Years.
How to Apply for UBTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal, School of Midwifery on presentation of evidence of;
- Payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand, five hundred Naira (N10, 500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Payment of Two Hundred Naira (N200) only into Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee, Edo State, account with First Bank, 2004854377
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal/Head of Department, school of midwifery, UBTH.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the school of midwifery application forms online.
Date of Entrance: – Saturday 3rd October 2020 at 8:00am.
Date of Interview: – Will be communicated in due course.
Venue: – School Of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City.
Time: – 8:00a.m. prompt.
- Sales of form close soon
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal, school of midwifery UBTH, no online application
- Candidates would be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials.
Submission of UBTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
Completed application forms should be submitted to the office of the Principal before the date of the entrance examination.
We wish you all the best of luck!!!!
Joshua Uwaila, Esq.
Head, Public Relations Unit
For: Chief Medical Director
Click HERE to visit the official website