See the list below.
Fields of Study
Courses offered at the universities
Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time. Applicants will be placed in a university and program among their preferences specified in the online application form. Candidates can apply for only one scholarship program in accordance with their educational background and academic goals.
To be eligible for Turkiye scholarship, applicants must;
- be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
- There is also age condition candidates are required to meet:• For applicants applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1998,
• For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1989,
• For applicants applying to Ph.D. Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1984,
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
- have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
Documents required for the Turkey Scholarship for International Students
- Online application
- A copy of a bachelor or master’s diploma or document indicating that the candidate is a bachelor or master’s senior student
- A certified bachelor and/or master’s transcript (indicating courses are taken and relevant grades of the candidate)
- A copy of a valid ID card (passport, national ID, birth certificate, etc.)
- Passport photo
Number of Scholarships
Worth of Scholarship
The Scholarship Covers:
- Monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate, 850 TL for master and 1.200 TL for Ph.D.)
- Full tuition fee
- 1-year Turkish language course
- Free accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
Duration of Scholarship
for the period of study
Kindly share this post using the share icons below and leave your comment in the comment box below