Trinity University has started selling application forms for admission into its many different undergraduate programs for the academic session that will begin soon.
Find out more about Trinity University’s Post UTME form requirements, cut-off mark, and application process below.
The following undergraduate programs at Trinity University, Yaba, Lagos, are currently accepting applications for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Trinity University Faculty and Departments
Faculty of Basic Medical and Applied Sciences
- Department of Computer and Information Sciences
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Physics with Electronics
- Department of Chemical Science
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of Nursing Science
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- Department of Management Sciences
- Department of Languages
- Department of Economics
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Political Science
University of Trinity Undergraduate Courses
Candidates can only apply to the courses listed below if they meet the necessary admission requirements.
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc Physics with Electronics
- B.NSc Nursing Science
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Tourism and Hospitality Management
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Mass Communication
Entrance Requirements for Post-UTME Students at Trinity University
UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) scores of 160 or higher are required of applicants.
For WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB they must also get at least five (5) credits in not more than two sittings.
Any three subjects that are relevant to the course of study should be included here.
Non-UTME Trinity University applicants are welcome to apply. The applicant is not charged for the regularization process, which allows them to switch from their original University of 1st Choice to Trinity University.
How to Apply for Trinity University Post Utme Form
Interested candidates should click the application link below to begin the application process.
Call Now for your Admission Process into Trinity University, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos: (+234) 7046349760,7032166707, 7032167003. or Visit: www.trinityuniversity.edu.ng