Tilburg University was established in 1927 as a public research university specializing in the social & behavioral sciences, economics, law, business sciences, theology, and humanities. It offers both Dutch-and English-taught programs
Why at Tilburg University?
The university is seeking the connection between the various disciplines in order to find solutions for the major issues that we as a society face. They will be well-equipped to further develop their talents, increase their knowledge, and contribute to society.
For the academic year 2020/2021, the Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences has three scholarships available for excellent non-EEA students who are admitted to an English-taught Bachelor’s program at the Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences (i.e., BA/BSc Liberal Arts and Sciences, BA Online Culture: Art, Media and Society, and BSc Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence).
School of Humanities and Digital Sciences
Worth of Award
The TSHD Scholarship for Academic Excellence for non-EEA students in the undergraduate programs consists of a partial tuition waiver.
The amount for 2020/2021 will be € 6.657 at a tuition fee of € 8.800, meaning you will only need to pay a tuition fee of € 2,143 for the academic year 2020/2021.
Number of Awards
To qualify for a Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences Scholarship for Academic Excellence, you must fulfill the following admission requirements, in addition to the regular requirements for admission to the Bachelor’s program:
- Candidates must have been (conditionally) admitted to an English-taught Bachelor’s program at the Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Candidates must have achieved excellent study results during their relevant secondary education. As an indication, the student must have graduated with an average result of at least 7.5 (out of 10) or must be among the top 10% of their class.
- To prove that you are an excellent student you can send us a statement from your secondary education institution saying that you belonged to the top 10% of your class or with your average grade. This is not necessary if your average grade is specified on your transcript of records.
- Candidates must hold a non-EEA passport.
- Candidates should fill in and submit the Scholarship Application Form.
- Candidates must be newly enrolled at Tilburg University.
The amount will be € 6.657 at a tuition fee of € 8.800, meaning you will only need to pay a tuition fee of € 2,143 for the academic year 2020/2021.
How to Apply
To apply for a TSHD Scholarship for Academic Excellence you should:
- Download the Scholarship Application Form.
- State in the application form that you graduated with an average result of at least 7.5 (out of 10) during your secondary education, by providing a transcript of records and/or proof that you belong to the top 10% of your class.
- Submit the Scholarship Application Form together with your application package for the English-taught Bachelor’s program before the Scholarship deadline
Deadline: application closes April 1, 2020.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU