With around 40,000 undergraduate, graduate, and professional students, Temple University is a leading hub of high quality higher education and research. It was established as a night school by Russell Conwell in 1884 and currently is the largest university in the city. The university is considered an international powerhouse in high standard education and research as well. It has been dedicated to preparing future leaders. At this institution, you can find a friendly and nurturing learning environment, supportive staff, opportunities, and a broad curriculum of over 500 academic programs.
November 1, 2020
Worth of Scholarship
$1,000 to full tuition
Number of Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, you need to have the following credentials:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants should hold an offer of studying in an eligible degree program at the university
- Applicants must have strong academic records and standardized test scores.
How to Apply for Temple University Merit Scholarship for International Students
- How to Apply: There is no formal application for this application . All the candidates will automatically be selected for this award after successfully being register on an eligible study program by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must provide the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All the applicants of an undergraduate degree program should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: To get direct entry in an approved study programme at Temple University, students will have to satisfy the language requirements of the university.
Benefits of Temple University Merit Scholarship for International Students
Through this application , you can get an award of $1,000 to full tuition. The number and value of merit support will depend on the availability of funding and the size, quality, and characteristics of the overall applicant pool.