While many universities are laying off students, here is an opportunity for you to apply for Tel Aviv University International COVID-19 Support Scholarship in Israel.
About the Award
This funding program will grant the award of up to $5,000 for both newly accepted and current students. This scholarship is available for the academic year of 2020-21.
Tel Aviv University is a young and aspiring university in vibrant city Tel Aviv in Israel. It is Israel’s largest institution for higher learning and research. It operates 125 schools, departments, and 128 research centers. It is dedicated to solving the problems that society is facing today through its research.
The university is recognized for its excellent performance in two areas such as teaching and research. It offers its students with services of the highest standards to make their educational journey more comfortable. The graduates of this university are the most sought-after in the world.
Tel Aviv University
Worth of Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can enroll in any program of their choice.
- Eligibility Criteria: To participate in this program, candidates must fulfill all the given requirements:
- Candidates should already be enrolled in a full-degree program in 2020-21 or be accepted to the TAU International degree program of their choice.
- Candidates should hold a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5/4.0 (85/100) or above.
- Candidates can be from any part of the world.
How to Apply for Tel Aviv University International COVID-19 Support Scholarship
- How to Apply: To secure your candidacy in this application program, first you will have to apply for an applicable course at the university. If your application for admission is accepted, then you will be eligible to apply for this application through this application form.
- Supporting Documents: All the entrants are required to submit a personal motivation essay of maximum 700 words indicating how the program to which you have been accepted or in which you are enrolled will help you realize your future goals.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements also vary from one course to another.
Benefits of Tel Aviv University International COVID-19 Support Scholarship
The sponsorship will provide the minimum award amount of $1000 and a maximum of $5,000 to all eligible students who meet the requirements.