This is to let you know that the TASUED Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The management of the school is inviting candidates who want to further their tertiary studies at the Tai Solarin University of Education to register now. Eligibility, procedures, instructions and other details about TASUED Post UTME/Direct Entry Form has been provided in this article. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this post.
Undergraduate Courses Offered At Tai Solarin University of Education
|2||Computer Science /Education|
|6||Geography and Environmental Management/Education|
|10||Christian Religious Studies/Education|
|12||History and Diplomatic Studies/Education|
|19||Fine and Applied Arts/Education|
|21||Islamic Studies /Education|
|25||Transport Planning and Management|
|28||Home Economics & Hotel Management|
|29||Library and Information Science|
|32||Computer Science /Education|
|36||Geography and Environmental Management/Education|
|40||Christian Religious Studies/Education|
|42||History and Diplomatic Studies/Education|
|49||Fine and Applied Arts/Education|
|51||Islamic Studies /Education|
|55||Transport Planning and Management|
|58||Home Economics & Hotel Management|
|59||Library and Information Science|
|62||Computer Science /Education|
|72||Library and Information Science|
|73||Islamic Studies /Education|
|81||Christian Religious Studies/Education|
|82||Fine and Applied Arts/Education|
|84||History and Diplomatic Studies/Education|
|85||Transport Planning and Management|
|87||Home Economics & Hotel Management|
|90||Geography and Environmental Management/Education|
|92||Computer Science /Education|
|96||Islamic Studies /Education|
|97||Geography and Environmental Management/Education|
|102||Home Economics & Hotel Management|
|105||Christian Religious Studies/Education|
|106||Library and Information Science|
|109||Fine and Applied Arts/Education|
|110||Transport Planning and Management|
|111||History and Diplomatic Studies/Education|
|127||Geography and Environmental Management|
|132||History and Diplomatic Studies|
|133||Fine and Applied Arts|
Who is Eligible to Apply for TASUED Post UTME/Direct Entry?
The following candidates are eligible to apply for the TASUED POST UTME FORM
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first or second choice and scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME.
- UTME candidates who scored at least 180 and are willing to make the institution their first or second choice through JAMB are also eligible to apply.
- UTME CANDIDATES awaiting their O’level Result can apply.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2020 Direct Entry JAMB form.
How to Apply for TASUED Post UTME/Direct Entry Form
- Apply online through the TASUED Admission portal VIA https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission/pros/dashboard.php?subsch=1
- Each candidate is required to make the payment and print out your receipt after payment.
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED 2nd Batch Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Date
The date will be announced later. So, always check this page for update
TASUED Post UTME Screening Exercise Warning
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal after the screening exercise.
If you have any question, feel free to ask us using the comment box or call 08065426227 / email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also address to questions to the Admissions Officer at the University’s Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.