Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for International Students 2021
This is to let you know that the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for International Students is ongoing for 2021/2022 Session. See guidelines and procedures on how to apply below.
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for International Students is supported by the Hungarian Government for international students and it is a fully-funded scholarship scheme.
Obtaining a degree at a Hungarian university will give you an exceptional opportunity to acquire highly competitive knowledge and a special international experience in the heart of Europe. International students are encouraged to take advantage of the scholarship to enroll for an undergraduate, Masters, and PhD degree program.
Worth of Scholarship
Full Funding…see details
Undergraduate, Masters, and Non-degree programs
The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility criteria: To be eligible for the 2021 Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate, masters and PhD degree programme at a university in Hungary.
- Applicants must ensure that their chosen programs are relevant to their field of studies.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant high school certificates for admission into an undergraduate program at a university in Hungary.
- Applicants for the Masters and PhD programmes must have obtained relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree certificates respectively for admission into the relevant programs.
- Applicants for the doctoral studies scholarship are to remember to find a supervisor.
For Full-time studies, students from the following countries can apply:
Egypt, Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Brazil, Georgia, Iran, Pakistan, Japan, Cambodia, Morocco, Thailand, Iraq, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao, Lebanon, , Malaysia, Mongolia, Montenegro, Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Palestine, Panama, Algeria, Bangladesh, China, Albania, Angola, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cape Verde, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Moldova, Namibia, North Macedonia, Paraguay, Rwanda, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Sudan, Philippines, Myanmar, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Russian, Vietnam, Eritrea, Israel, Kuwait, Syria, Jordan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Tanzania.
For partial (exchange) study programs, students from the following countries can apply:
Costa Rica, Nigeria, Georgia, Brazil, Japan, Cambodia, Morocco, Lebanon, Mongolia, China, Albania, Belarus, Chile, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Korea, Moldova, North Macedonia, Rwanda, Singapore, Turkey, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Russia, Syria, Mexico, Israel, Yemen.
- Tuition-free education
- Monthly stipend of HUF 43,700 (cca EUR 120)
- Accommodation contribution – free dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40,000/month
- Medical insurance – health care services and supplementary medical insurance for up to HUF 100,000 (cca EUR 275) a year
How to Apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for International Students
Applications for the 2021 Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for International Students are processed in an online application system. Applicants are to ensure that all supporting documents are uploaded to the application portal before the application expiration date.
- Online application form
- Motivation letter
- Proof of language proficiency and their translations in the language of the selected study program or in the Hungarian language.
- School certificates
- Copy of identification document
- Medical certificate
January 16th, 2021 at 23:59 (Central European Time
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE