SPARKLE NIGERIA INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY: Sparkle Nigeria is a bank and then more, licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), we are what most people would refer to as a digital bank. We offer financial, lifestyle, and business support services to Nigerians across the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Also, check out N-Power Batch C Recruitment 2020
About the Role
- Sparkle is looking for an energetic recent graduate to contribute to our photography, videography and audio storytelling and ultimately help document the Sparkle journey.
- This is an opportunity to alongside a team of creatives who will support with accelerating your growth.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Contribute to Sparkle’s social media storytelling efforts including content creation – photo, video and audio, according to a predetermined content calendar
- Chase stories and capture Sparkling moments
- Create content that entertains, educates and entices members of the Sparkle tribe.
- Offer media services to all departments that have media needs.
- Work with the Human Resources department to generate content to build Sparkle’s culture.
- Ensure proper archiving of all media collected from Nigeria.
- Ensure 100% brand consistency across work output.
- Support the content team throughout the execution of campaigns.
- Manage Sparkle’s digital assets – maintenance and archiving content
Experience & Qualification
- A self-starting, curious media expert interested in capturing Sparkling moments
- A great team player who is adaptable and able to navigate a rapidly growing organisation
- Proven ability to take high quality photos and shoot video with a DSLR camera
- Proficiency in Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro
- Previous experience creating visual, audio, and written content
- A great eye/ear for stories
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Ability to work long hours when needed
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Medical coverage
- Snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
SPARKLE NIGERIA INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY DEADLINE
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.