The Global Business Diversity Scholarship is an annual award program by the Singapore Jain School of Global Management. It is ranked among the world’s best schools and programs, also provides tuition grants for its tri-city business degrees, both undergraduates and graduates. All students live in 3 cities which include Singapore, Australia, Dubai, and Sydney.
This award gives you an opportunity to earn degrees in international business (marketing, finance, entrepreneurship, e-business, family business, etc.). Awards can be for up to full tuition, depending on qualification, but students must pay their own living expenses, transportation, and other fees. We are especially interested in attracting international students.
Criteria for Application
- All applicants (domestic and international) are expected to have completed a minimum of 12 years of schooling (if applying for a bachelor’s program), and a college/university diploma in any subject (if applying for a master’s program)
- All applicants must have completed their education as detailed above in English and must provide certified evidence to the School.
- Applicants who have not completed their most recent education qualifications in English are required to take IELTS score 6 with no band less than 5.5, or TOEFL score 60 with no band less than 20, or PTE score 50 with no band less than 45.
- Have a keen interest in international business
- Have an above-average academic record
- Be independent and adventurous, as you will be living in 3 countries
- Be of high ethical character
Up to Full Tuition
Number of Awards
Field of Study
Benefits of Global Business Diversity Scholarship
How to Apply
Visit the link [su_button url=”https://www.spjain.org/programs/undergraduate/scholarships” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#ff9900″ size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: external-link” text_shadow=”0px px px #000000″]Click Here[/su_button] GOOD LUCK
Kindly click on the share icon below to share this post.
Don’t forget to leave your comment on the comment section below.