Shell SPDC Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students is ongoing. The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), operator of the SPDC Joint venture hereby invites applications from qualified and eligible Nigerian students to apply for the 2023 undergraduate Scholarship.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigerian Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture), in pursuance of its Education Social Investment Program, which aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians, invites applications from suitably qualified Full-Time Nigerian students admitted in the 2022/2023 academic session to apply for its SPDC University Scholarship Scheme.
Table of Contents
Brief Description Shell SPDC Undergraduate Scholarship
Each year, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Shell Petroleum Development Company award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The Shell Scholarship scheme aims to promote academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways Shell demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Shell’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility. This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
Check out: SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 is Out
The Merit-based scholarship is in two categories:
- National Merit Award: Open to all Nigerians
- Areas of Operation Merit Awards: Open to Nigerian indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo, and Rivers States.
Nigeria tertiary Institutions
Eligible Field of Study
All fields of study
Mode of Application
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2022/2023 – Apply
Eligibility for Shell SPDC Undergraduate Scholarship
- Applicants must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Must be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Must be in the 200 level.
How to Apply for Shell SPDC Undergraduate Scholarship
- All applicants should have a personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- All applications must be made online,
- Applicants for the Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification (which must be duly stamped and signed by :
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Performance, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Port Harcourt.
Each document must not exceed 200kb, and the image format must be JPEG
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is entirely FREE of charge
- Shell DOES NOT ASSIGN ‘Representatives/Agents’ to assist applicants process applications
- Only candidates shortlisted for the selection test will be contacted
- Only use the Shell Nigeria website for the application
It is important to note that this scholarship is currently not ongoing. However, this page will be updated once it’s out. So, kindly ALLOW the notification popup so you will be the first to be notified.
Is the 2023 Shell Scholarship Application form out?
The application commences on January 3 and ends on February 3 of, 2023. Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to take the proctored computer-based exam. Only those who advance to the next selection step will be notified. Only the Shell Nigeria website may be used to process applications.
How much is the Shell undergraduate scholarship?
Shell Company pays a total sum of N150,000 to each winner every year. The annual Shell Petroleum Development Company Joint Venture grant lasts throughout your undergraduate study.
How much is the SPDC salary in Nigeria?
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) pays its employees an average annual salary of 489,682 Naira. 52 Nigerian Shell Petroleum Development Company workers gathered this information (SPDC).
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 5 minority scholarships to help you pay for college
- Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board(DSBSB) 2022
- NNPC/ADDAX Petroleum Scholarship 2022/2023