In this article, I will be letting you know about the RSU Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session. Firstly, the RSU Post UTME Form is ongoing and you can now apply before it closes. I have provided you with all information concerning the RSU Post UTME Form, including eligibility, requirements, how to apply, and more. Hence, stick around while I walk you around.
Prospective candidates are advised to continue with the POST-UTME registration as the University portal is still open for registration.
Candidates who have already registered should reprint their slip for new date and time.
No candidate shall be allowed into the Campus without facemask.
Who is Eligible to Apply for RSU Post UTME Form?
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
What is RSU Post UTME Cut Off mark?
The cut off mark for Rivers State University of Science and Technology is 180
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise Online by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making an e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option.
Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
How to Apply for RSU Post UTME Form
- Visit www.rsu.edu.ng or www.ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2022/2023 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN, Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers, then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results, and Personal Data.
RSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place soon.
- Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
- Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
- All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Read Also List of Federal Universities in Nigeria
Documents Required for RSUST Screening
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the Online registration. We also recommend you go with your UTME Result.
Other Important Things to Note
- Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
- Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise.
- All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
Info: If you found this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below this article. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share-buttons above!!!. | Follow us on Twitter @Shoreloop. | Like us on Facebook.