These opportunities are designed to help students fund their master-level education at Queen’s University Belfast. Besides, these will also provide financial aid to them during their one-year placement with the company and during summer vacations.
Queen’s University Belfast holds a good experience in preparing students to thrive in the competitive world. It is exploring new ways of teaching and research. It is one of the oldest higher education institutions in the country. It is a highly respected university across the globe and considered a major centre of teaching excellence and innovative research. It has world-class infrastructure and well-qualified staff. The campus of this university houses hi-tech laboratories, computer labs, libraries, and art studious, making student’s educational journeys easier.
September 21, 2020
Queen’s University Belfast
Worth of Scholarship
Number of Awards
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MEng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to satisfy all the requirements of the university:
- Scholarship holders must have received an offer to study an MEng or BEng in electrical and electronic engineering at Queens University, Belfast, or be already studying on one of these courses or thinking of switching.
- Scholarship holders must be classed as Home and EU students for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply for Power Academy funding
- How to Apply: Students are recommended to apply for an approved course at Queen’s University Belfast before September 21, 2020. Only after successfully being enrolled in the programme, candidates will be eligible to send their application for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: As supporting materials, you can provide the following: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement to enrol in a master course at the university is a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can provide the IELTS Academic (both SELT and non-SELT), and TOEFL internet-based tests for direct admission to a postgraduate degree programme.
Benefits of Power Academy funding
All eligible candidates will get financial aid of £22,000 during their studies and also during a one-year placement with the company and during summer vacations.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE