Operator – Gas Power Plant at Flex Films Africa Private Limited
Apply for the position of an operator – Gas Power Plant at Flex Films Africa Private Limited. With the most contemporary technology, Research and development (R&D) capabilities and some of the best brains by its side FlexFilms is the trendsetter for the Art and Science of Converting. FlexFilms has set up the global platform for converters, where they can expect more and better every time! Manufacturing in all major continents and enjoying a formidable market presence in over 140 countries, FlexFilms possesses the perfect solution to keep the converting industry much ahead of its time!!!
About the Job
FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America, and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum.
Operator – Gas Power Plant
- To take care of the Operation of Gas Gensets 2*5.25 Mw and its auxiliaries
- Gas Gensets Engine (5.25 Mw).
- HSD, Petrol tanks, PNG & CNG Station,
- Charge Air filtration unit, Radiators,
- Exhaust system, Ventilation unit.
- Lube oil system of Gas genets.
- Black Start Engine 1500 kva (Diesel Engine).
- Demineralized Water Treatment Plant.
- Makeup water tanks of Hot water line, HT& LT line
- To Coordinate with inter & intra dept. for power Supply.
- Maintain all the records like Logbook, breakdown record, History card.
- To maintain all the fuel stock like Petrol, Diesel, Natural Gas day to day base
- Monitoring all the parameter of Gas engine & diesel engine and keeping them under limits.
- Knowledge of Scade system is must Compulsory.
- To maintain daily checklists and logbooks of all the concerned machines on daily basis.
- Maintain clean and hygienic working conditions in Power house.
- Use PPE on job.
Minimum years of experience
Deadline for Application
20th April 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
RECOMMENDED JOBS FOR YOU
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE