This is to inform you that OOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 academic session is out. The school management is inviting candidates who chose Olabisi Onabanjo University during PUTME registration to apply for OOU Post UTME Form. Eligibility, requirement and other details about OOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form Form have been provided un this post. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
Who is Eligible to Apply for OOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form?
- Candidates who chose the University as the FIRST CHOICE with a minimum score of 180 in the 2022/2023 UTME results.
- Candidates who chose the University as the SECOND CHOICE with a minimum score of 180 in the 2022/2023 UTME results and are ready to change to the university as the first choice on or before 18th December 2022.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2022/2023 UTME results and ready to change to the University as the first choice on or before 18th December 2022.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma from approved Institutions who had applied for through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University must possess a minimum of Upper Credit.
How Much is OOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form?
The form cost N2,000. Candidates can pay online or in a bank branch.
What Is Olabisi Onabanjo University Cut Off Mark?
The OOU Cut Off Mark is 180
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME Form.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- Online Payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
- After payment, visit the OOU Post UTME Registration Website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online,
- Then, printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to the Screening date.
When is the Deadline to Apply?
Not yet available.
Is there any other things I should Know??
Yes! Please Note that CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Screening Details?
The OOU screening modalities for 2022/2023 is yet to be announced.
Last year, OOU post utme screening method was Computer-based. Candidates questions were based on their utme Subjects, mathematics, current affairs and some other Subjects in science or arts depending on your Subjects.
OOU Post UTME Screening Dates Venue & Time: To be announced in due course.
Documents that might be Needed for OOU Screening??
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with “OOU PUTME Screening Pass” and 2022/2023 UTME Result Slip.
What is OOU Post UTME Screening Pass?
This is the slip you got after registering for the OOU post utme.