This is to let you know that Offa Health Tech Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. The management of Kwara State College of Health Technology Offa has released the first batch Offa Health Tech admission list of admitted candidates for the 2020/2020 academic session. Follow the instructions and guidelines given below to check your admission status. Candidates can now proceed to check their admission status via the school’s portal as provided below.
I also recommend that you check out Offa Health Tech School Fees Schedule 2020/2021 Session
How to Check Offa Health Tech Admission List
- Check 2020/2021 admission here
- If you have been offered admission, you are required to pay an Acceptance Fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N 15,000) on your application portal
- After paying the acceptance fee, you are to print a coloured Admission Letter
- You can print your admission letter by yourself.
- N.B.The appropriate fees should be paid online with debit (ATM) cards.
- Ensure you make your payments by yourself.
- Do not give to a third party to pay for you.
After checking your admission status, successful candidates are to proceed to the student portal and print their admission letters. Successful candidates are required to pay their schools fees before printing their admission letters.
For further enquiries, you may call 08184446632 (9am to 2pm weekdays).