This is to let you know that the OAU JUPEB Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and currently ongoing. The Obafemi Awolowo University in short “OAU” JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released, and interested candidates can now purchase the form. Expect the requirements, subject combinations, and how to obtain the form.
About the OAU JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Suitably qualified candidate candidates are invited for admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Joint Universities Preliminary examinations Board (JUPEB) programmes for the academic session of 2020/2021.
Latest Update: the 2020/2021 JUPEB Entrance examination has been scheduled to hold on December 3rd, 2020 by 9:00 am at the CBT Hall, Centre for Distance Learning, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (Moro Campus), Moro, Osun State. The Application Process for the application is still in process.
The OAU JUPEB programmes lead to the offering if the JUPEB certificate that enables candidates to be offered direct entry admissions into the Obafemi Awolowo University and other universities that are in Nigeria.
Who is Eligible to Apply for OAU JUPEB Admission Form?
Candidates that are eligible are expected to be in possession of 5 credits at a maximum of two sittings at a minimum of 5 subjects (English included) relevant to the candidates’ candidate selected course of study in the university.
Duration of OAU JUPEB Program
The OAU JUPEB programme has been scheduled to hold for a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Available Subject Combinations for OAU JUPEB Programme
|Administration||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)Accounts, Economics, Geography OR Government (AEG)|
|Agriculture||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Arts||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLC)Government/Literature in English/Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)|
|Education||Any of the following subject combinations as applicable: BCP, CMP, EGL, EGM, GMP, GLR, MGE|
|Environmental Design & Management||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)Geography, Mathematics, Physics (GMP)Mathematics, Geography, Economics (MGE)|
|Law||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies (GLC) overnment, Literature-in-English, Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Pharmacy||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Sciences||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)Mathematics, Geography, Economics (MGE)|
|Technology||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|College of Health Sciences||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
Candidates are expected to take note of the subject combinations listed above, and meet the requirements for admission into the degree programmes in the Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences Course in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, and other universities that are in Nigeria.
How to Apply for OAU JUPEB Admission Form
- First make the payment for an application fee of about 15,000.00 via e-transact payment Platform at any of the branches of First Bank, Skype Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt is expected to contain a Receipt number and the confirmation number would be offered to you at the Bank. (Students are expected to take note that Bank Charges is to be paid)
- Go to OAUCDL Website: oaucdl.edu.ng and then click on “JUPEB” Application” and then read go through the instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking “Apply Now” You are to Supply Valid Username, Password, email address, and other information required.
- Immediately after you have finished creating the account, log in to your account using your Username and password, email address, and other information that is required.
- Click the Payment method (e-transact)
- Fill the online application form and the procedure to upload your recent Passport Photograph. The passport Photograph is expected to meet the following Specifications:
- The passport photograph is expected to be coloured with a white background (Black and white photograph would not be accepted).
- The passport is expected to be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should nothing more than 100KB.
- After completing the form, logout and then keep your Username and password safe. (save your Username and password on your phone to prevent losing it). Keep on checking the website constantly for the actual entrance examination date
OAU JUPEB Programme Admission General Information
- Applicants are expected to check the website constantly for the date of the preliminary Entrance exam and other relevant details.
- Candidates are expected to make use of a Valid email address and a functional and personal mobile number.
- The form is to be filled and then submitted online immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No printed or downloaded forms are accepted.
- Interested applicants are expected to note that the 2020/2021 JUPEB Entrance exam has been scheduled to take place at the Ile-Ife centre (Moro Campus) only.
- All the candidates are expected to go through the instruction for the application very carefully and make sure they choose the correct subject combination. Failure to do so may affect the candidate adversely.
Disclaimer: candidates are expected to note that the OAUCDL has not authorized anybody of the agent to sell the application form on the behalf of the school. The sales of the application form are strictly online.
Phone: 0810 828 7293, 0813 244 7202;