Online registration information for the National Service Youth Corps, NYSC, for the 2022 Batch B prospective corps members. Following is a list of the requirements that must be met before graduates can be registered or mobilized.
Those who recently graduated from universities and polytechnics in Nigeria and abroad are hereby informed that the NYSC registration portal will open on May 30, 2022, for the 2022 Batch ‘B’ mobilization.
NYSC Registration Tips for Locally-Trained Graduates:
- If you were deployed in 2022 Batch “A” or earlier but did not attend the Orientation Camp, you can use the Revalidation link.
- Don’t create a new account if you have already registered and haven’t finished your registration. Instead, select “Login Here” and enter your username and password to continue your registration.
- Do not use a proxy thumb print. (No one should do your thumbprint; you should do your own thumbprint.)
- Upload a high-quality passport image. Passport photos with the NYSC crested vest should not be uploaded; if this is the case, you will not be registered for camp.
- Please apply for Name Correction requests (Addition or Removal of Name) during Online Registration on your dashboard, as well as for spelling errors and reorganization, if applicable, to the Institution.
- The Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate will now include the date of graduation and the course of study that the student completed.
Make certain your information is correct.
- On your dashboard, submit a request for a Date of Birth Error Correction. After registering for camp, you cannot change your date of birth.
- PCMs should contact our States Secretariat before the start of the Orientation Exercise if their thumbprints or passport photos were uploaded incorrectly during online registration. After registering for Camp, there is no need to change your passport photo.
- When PCMs are able to print their Call-up Letters, part-time graduates must register online so that they can print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard.
- Join the official NYSC telegram at http://t.me/official nysc.
NYSC Registration Tips for Foreign-Trained Graduates:
- Please visit NYSC Foreign Portal to view requirements
- Create only one account.
- Upload the originals of your documents, and be sure to spell your name exactly as it appears on your certificate.
- In order to attend Orientation Camp in Nigeria, you must first register and have your fingerprints taken in Nigeria.
- Obtain an Evaluation Letter from the Federal Ministry of Education Abuja if your institution has not been evaluated. NYSC NDHQ Abuja will accept your evaluation letter.
- SSCE results must be no older than four years old in order to be accepted.
- During Online Registration, choose a location for pre-camp physical verification.
- Students who received their education in a country other than their own should bring original copies of their diplomas, transcripts, and travel documents with them when they appear in person.
- Pre-Camp Verification Exercise participants are required to print their Clearance Slips and present them for registration at deployment camps with original copies of their credentials.
- Bring your translated Certificate to camp with you.
Your Exemption Certificate can be picked up at NYSC NDHQ Abuja if you have been exempted from service.
- Those who are excluded from the Service will be able to print their Exclusion Letter from the dashboard that is accessible online.
National Service Youth Corps (NYSC) Online Enrollment Process
Applicants Should view NYSC Accredited Cybercafe
You can verify your records by checking the Senate list.
New registrants should select Batch B of Mobilization 2022 when registering.
Please do not create a new account if you previously registered and did not complete your registration or submit. Your previous Username and Password may be used by clicking “Login Here” instead.
Please use the “Revalidation” link if you have previously been mobilized and registered online, but are unable to attend Orientation Camp.
Prospective Corps Members (PCM) must follow these rules:
- Prospective Corps Members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. Such e-mail address and phone numbers must be maintained throughout the service year.
- Locally trained PCM are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective Corps Members should NOTE that ONLY those that graduated from accredited institutions are qualified for mobilization. Any foreign-trained prospective Corps Member who is in doubt of the accreditation status of his/her institution should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
- Foreign-trained Nigerian graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent.
General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent
NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent
NABTEB (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent
High School Diploma or it equivalent for those who attended school in the USA, etc.
- Certificates are not qualified to register.
- Complete official transcript of the First Degree or HND programme.
- International Travelling Passport showing the following pages;
- Personal Data.
- Visa to the country of study.
- Date of the first departure to the country of study and
- Date of arrival in Nigeria.
- Graduates with dual nationalities are required to upload Personal Data Pages of both international passports and present the passports for physical verification at the orientation camp.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading. The translated transcripts and certificates should also be presented for physical verification.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent.
- Foreign-trained graduates seeking mobilization for national service should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja, for physical verification of their documents. The exercise will be done at the orientation camps. They are to print their call-up letters online and report to the orientation camps in their states of deployment. Foreign-trained graduates are expected to go to the camps with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Provisional certificates, To Whom It May Concern, on-line print-out, scanned and photocopies of credentials are not acceptable.
- Foreign-trained graduates who registered for the Exemption Certificate shall present all their original academic credentials and international passport for physical verification when they come to collect the certificate at the National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja.
- All foreign-trained graduates who registered and are excluded from service should also present original academic credentials and international passport at the NYSC NDHQ, Abuja, for physical verification before Exclusion Letters are printed on-line.
- All foreign-trained prospective Corps Members who registered but were not called up for service in the last batch should log on to the NYSC portal to revalidate their registration. This category of persons need not pay N3,000.00 (three thousand naira) again.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending.
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make the payment).
- PCM who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective Corps Members with a serious health challenge should indicate their TRUE HEALTH STATUS during registration to enable concessional deployment for them.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from institutions located in the following geo-political zones with challenges related to mobilisation should contact the under-listed telephone numbers:
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South South – 08083202056
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for the collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION