This is to let you know that the NSUK Pre-degree Admission Form for 2019/2020 academic session is out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for pre-degree programmes offered by Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) School of Preliminary Studies programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Available Pre-degree Programmes
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Programme: Interested candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University obtained at not more than two (s) settings.
- REMEDIAL PROGRAMME: Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in any of the basic O’Level subjects of Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences. Candidates are expected to sit for Jamb to qualify for admission into degree programme in addition to remedy their O’Level of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics.
- ONE YEAR REMEDIAL FRENCH PROGRAMME: The school also offers a one (1) year remedial programme in French for beginners who intend to pursue their career in French. This category of candidates is expected to remedy their O/L and secure five (5) credits including Mathematics and English Language and French in addition to scoring the required cut –off point in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination to qualify for admission into 100 level French Programme.
Please Note that the IJMB is a one year (12 months) programme in Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences which prepares successful candidates for admission into 200 level of the degree programme(s) of Nasarawa State University, Keffi and other Universities in Nigeria through Direct Entry.
While on NSUK Pre-degree Admission Form, also check out Nasarawa State University Keffi Postgraduate Admission Form
NSUK Available Subject Combination and Undergraduate Courses
The following are available subject combination and possible undergraduate courses:
S/N COURSE CODE SUBJECT COMBINATION POSSIBLE UNDERGRADUATE COURSES 1. 004 Acct, Bus. Mgt, A/L Maths Acct, Bus Admin, PA, BAF, MK 2. 005 Acct, Bus. Mgt., Econs Acct, Bus Admin, Econs, PA, BAF, MK 3. 007 Acct, Bus. Mgt., Govt Acct, Bus Admin, PA, BAF, MK 4. 009 Acct, Econs, Geog. Acct, Bus Admin, Econs, PA, BAF, MK, URP 5. 011 Acct, Econs, Govt Acct, Bus Admin, Econs, BAF, MK, MC 6. 013 Acct, Geog, A/L Maths Acct, Bus Admin, Geog, PA, BAF, MK, URP 7. 014 Acct, Geog, Govt. Acct, Bus Admin, Geog, PA, BAF, MK 8. 016 Acct, Govt, A/L Maths Acct, Bus Admin, PA, BAF, MK 9. 017 Acct. Govt. Sociology Acct, Bus Admin, Sociol, Pol. Sci. Inter. Studies, PA, MC, BAF, MK 10. 021 Arabic Govt. Islamic Stud. Pol. Sci, Inter. Studies; MC, Single Honours 11. 023 Arabic Hausa, Islamic Stud Single Honours 12 025 Arabic History, Islamic Stud Law, Pol. Sci., Inter. Studies Archaeology, Single Honours 13. 027 Biol, Chem., A/L Maths Medicine, vet. Medicine, Pharmacy, Biochem Microbiology, Agric. Sci, Single Honours 14. 028 Biol, Chem., Geog Agric. Sci, Archaeology, Biochem, Microbiology, Physiology 15. 029 Biol, Chem., Geology Single Honours, Bioche, Microbiology, Textile Sci. Physiology, Agric. Sci, Archaeology. 16. 030 Biol, Chem., Physics Medicine, Vet. Medicine, Agric. Sci. Engineering, Textile Sci. & Tech. Pharmacy, Biochem, Geophysics, Agric. Sci. Archaeology, Microbiology, 17. 031 Bus Mgt, Econs, A/L Maths Bus. Admin, Econs, Acct, URP, BAF, MK 18. 033 Bus Mgt, Econs, Govt. Bus. Admin, Pol. Sci. Inter. Studies, PA; Econs, MC Acct, BAF, MK 19. 034 Bus Mgt, Econs, Sociology Bus. Admin, Acct, PA, BAF 20. 036 Bus Mgt, Geog, Govt PA, Bus. Admin, Acct, BAF, MK 21. 038 Bus Mgt, Govt, Sociology Bus. Admin, PA, Sociology, Pol. Sci. Inter. Studies, MK, Acct, BAF 22. 039 Chem., Geog, A/L Maths Envl. Sci, Engr. Archaeology, Agric. Sci, Textile Sci. 23. 040 Chem., Geog, Physics Envl. Sci, Engr. Archaeology, Agric. Sci, Textile Sci. 24. 041 Chem, Geology, A/L Maths Envl. Sci, Engr. Archaeology, Agric. Sci, Textile Sci. 25. 042 Chem., Geology, Physics Envl. Sci, Engr. Archaeology, Agric. Sci, Textile Sci., Single Honours 26. 043 Chem., Physics, A/L Maths Engr., Textile Sci., Envl. Sci, Comp. Sci., Agric. Sci. Geophysics 27. 045 CRS, Govt. Lit Single Honours; Law, PA, Pol. Sci, Inter. Studies, MC 28. 047 CRS, Hausa, Lit Single Honours, Law 29. 048 CRS, History, Lit Single Honours; Law, MC, Pol. Sci, Inter. Studies, 30. 049 Econs, Geog, A/L Maths Envl. Sci, URP, Single Honours, Acct, BAF, PA, MK 31. 050 Econs, Geog, Govt URP, Acct, PA, BAF, MK, MC, Single Honours 32. 052 Econs, Govt, A/L Maths PA, Pol. Sci, Inter. Studies, Econs, MC, Acct, BAF, Single Honours 33. 060 Geog. Govt, A/L Maths Envl. Sci, Pol Sci, Inter. Studies, Geog, PA 34. 061 Geog. Govt, Sociology URP, Sociology, PA, Pol. Sci, Geog, Inter Studies 35. 063 Geog. Physics, A/L Maths Single honours, Envl. Sci, Engr. (not Chemical Engr) Comp. Sci, Quantity Survey, Geophysics 36. 064 Geology Physics, A/L Maths Single Honours, Envl. Sci, Engr. Archaeology (Ibadan) Comp. Sci, Geophysics 37. 066 Govt, Islamic Stud, Lit Single Honours, PA, Pol. Sci, Inter Studies, Law, Archaeology, MC 38. 068 Hausa, Islamic Stud, History Single Honours, PA, Pol. Sci, Inter Studies 39. 070 History, Islamic Stud, Lit Single Honours, Inter Studies PA, Pol. Sci, MC, Law, Archaeology 40. 071 Sociology, Arabic, Lit. Single Honours, Law, MC
- PA – Public Administration
- BAF – Banking and Finance
- MC – Mass Communication
- MK – Marketing
- URP – Urban and Regional Planning
How to Apply for NSUK Pre-degree Admission
- STEP ONE: Go to NSUK Portal and start your registration. You are required to pay a total of N5,500 to in any of these Banks through REMITTA platform: Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, FCMB, Polaris Bank, Keystone Bank, etc.
- STEP THREE: Revisit NSUK Portal and confirm/complete your registration.
NSUK Pre-degree Admission Form Closing Date
20th October, 2020