This is to let you know that the NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. Interested candidates can now apply for NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form which is currently on sale. Prospective Postgraduate applicants at the Nasarawa State University Keffi NSUK are hereby informed that the University Management has just announced the commencement of sales of its 2020/2021 Nsuk Postgraduate admission form.
BEFORE YOU PROCEED, READ: NSUK Postgraduate Courses
Postgraduate Programmes Offered At NSUK
Ph.D. Degree Programmes
These are available to holders of M.A; M.Ed.; M.Sc. and LL.M degrees, with a minimum of 4.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average CGPA or equivalent 60% score in their academic Master degree programmes. A PhD degree programme runs for a minimum period of six (6) semesters and a maximum period of ten (10) semesters. Relevant Courses will be taken for the PhD full-time studies where prescribed and a Thesis is required at the end of the PhD programme.
M.Phil /PhD. Degree Programmes
Candidates who score less than 4.0 CGPA or equivalent 60% score in M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., LL.M. can apply for admission into the Master of Philosophy (M.Phil/PhD) degree programme. The M.Phil/Ph.D. degree programme is available only to full-time candidates. It runs for a minimum period of two (2) semesters and a maximum period of four (4) semesters. Candidates in this category are eligible for conversion to PhD. To be eligible for conversion for the Ph.D. programme, candidates are expected to score not less than 4.00 CGPA at the end of the first session.
Master Degree Programmes
M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., LL.M. degrees run for a minimum period of 4 semesters and a maximum period of 6 semesters for full-time
candidates; a minimum period of 6 semesters and a maximum period of 8 semesters for part-time candidates. All Master Degree
Programmes are by coursework. This is in addition to a research report in forms of a Dissertation or Research project. HND with PGDs at upper credit may be acceptable.
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
Postgraduate Diploma degrees are available to candidates with a Third class (honours) degree and Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of lower credit or its equivalents. The Diplomas run for a minimum period of 2 semesters and a maximum period of 4 semesters for full-time candidates or a minimum period of 4 semesters and a maximum period of 6 semesters for part-time candidates.
Do you want to apply for postgraduate scholarships? then check out PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students
Duration for this Program
The duration for Postgraduate programmes is for two (2) semesters.
NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form ELIGIBILITY
- All Certificates shall be available at the point of purchasing the application form, including the National Youth Service Corp DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE OR EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE.
- Candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with the scanned copies of their credentials.
- Transcripts of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. The Postgraduate school will not be held liable for any misdirected transcript, please.
- All candidates must have 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants for the Master degree programmes who are graduates of Narasawa State University, Keffi and other recognized Universities must have a minimum of Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and must be applying for programmes in which they have their first degrees. However, applicants with Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and those with higher classes of degrees seeking admissions into programmes outside those in which they have their first degrees may be admitted, provided they satisfy Senate requirements. All Candidates shall apply early for their official Bachelor’s degree transcript to be sent to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, before the expiration of the deadline.
- Applicants for the Postgraduate programmes will be subjected to written assessment (qualifying examination) irrespective of the
class of degree obtained.
How to Apply for NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form
Interested Candidates who wish to apply for the Nsuk postgraduate Form should click the link below.
The application fee for all programs is Twenty Thousand Naira N20,000. Application forms are to be completed on-line. Successful candidates will be notified by e-mail.
8th December 2020.