National Open University of Nigeria Admission Form for 2021/2022 is Out – Apply Now
The info reaching us is that you can now apply for NOUN Admission Form for 2021/2022. The management is inviting all candidates who wish to further their educational path at the National Open University of Nigeria to apply now. All info concerning the NOUN Admission Form has been provided here. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article
Available Programmes At NOUN
The National Open University of Nigeria management board also announced that the sales of Admission application form for admission into the following:
Post Graduate Diploma,
Doctor of Philosophy Programmes
Recommended: University of Uyo Direct Entry Form
How To Apply for NOUN Admission Form
All aspirants should note that this entire registration process is electronic and online and operates 24 hours a day. You will be required to fill the National Open University Admission Application form online. Here’s a detailed guide on how to apply online.
1. Walk into any of these participating banks:
BANKS ACCOUNT NUMBERS
- First City Monument Bank – Go ask the bank customer support for the official NOUN account
- Ecobank – Go ask the bank customer support for the official NOUN account
- Zenith Bank – Go ask the bank customer support for the official NOUN account
- Skye Bank – Go ask the bank customer support for the official NOUN account.
- For anyone who wishes to enroll in the Undergraduate Programmes N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira only).
- While the Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes N7, 500.00 (seven thousand five hundred Naira only).
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programmes is N10, 000.00 (ten thousand Naira only).
3. Obtain a NOUN Teller specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of payment.
4. Collect the Application pin CODE equivalent to the amount paid for your form from the Bank.
5. Type www.noun.edu.ng and click on the application form.
6. Use your Application pin number to access your NOUN online application form.
7. Complete the online NOUN admission application form by providing the required information.
8. After completion, the candidate can re-open the form as often as he/she likes, before submitting the form.
9. Having completed all the above steps, you may submit your form by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the displayed screen.
10. You can now print out your provisional admission letter.
Applicants of the 2021/2022 National Open University of Nigeria admission are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain an official receipt at the point of payment.
Applicants are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain an official receipt at the point of payment.
This advertorial can also be viewed online at www.nou.edu.ng
NOUN Admission Application Closing Date
Application for the 2021/2022 NOUN admission is always on (i.e. There is no closing date).
But you can do yourself lots of good by registering now, to avoid certain issues like rush hour registration, among others. Please don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, and Twitter, using the share buttons below.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE